Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Belly Dancing Nanny Granny

I decided today to take a plunge into a life-long dream of mine. I signed up for belly dancing classes! Still on my high from my extraordinary mini-vacation, all sorts of things are going through my head of what I want to do. These classes are a "sign" that I should be doing this. I recently found myself at the store-front of a business offering these classes and mentioned to my husband how much I wanted to learn. Lo and behold, one of the local coupon businesses offered 8 belly dancing classes today for an unbelievable price of $19. I couldn't resist. Got my eyes on one of these now:



How fun are these? I convinced my sister to take the classes with me - this is going to be a total blast!...... Sheik? Fetch my camel!

No comments:

Post a Comment